I’m Byeol and I’m excited to share my experiences and ideas of do-it-yourself crafts with you. I’ve always been a crafty and artistic person but have never really thought of blogging projects. I guess I might as well start now.
I’ve always wanted to make a spice rack. I cook a lot at home and the spice rack is a mess.
This said, I will be organizing and sharing with you step by step on how to make a spice rack for my first blog post.
These are the things you’ll need:
1. Velcro strips
2. Wooden board of your preferred size (I used 1′ x 1.5′)
3. Craft bead jars (I used 12 clear “ez” view jars with screw top lids)
4. Super glue or epoxy (to glue down the velcro to the wood; the Velcro had sticky side but I needed to super glue it on the wood because it kept peeling off the wood; eventually, the velcro strip on the wood was sturdy enough and didn’t lift)
5. Label maker
1. Gather your supplies
2. Cut out the Velcro strips as long as your board, and glue them on.
3. Get the other side of the Velcro strips and cut out little circles and attached to the bottom of your spice container.
4. Make labels for the containers.
5. Fill your containers with matching spices and enjoy your new spice organizer.